Horizontal Stock Rack
Free-standing horizontal stock racks, also known as horizontal bar racks, offer several benefits::
- Cost effective storage: These racks provide an inexpensive solution for storing long, bulky, or irregularly shaped items such as lumber, pipes, steel bars, or other long material.
- Easy to set up: Our free-standing horizontal stock racks come knocked down for easier transportation and can be assembled in minutes by connecting two plates at the top of the rack and two plates at the bottom of the rack.
- Increase efficiency: Horizontal stock racks keeps your long items well organized and easy to access.
- Damage prevention: The design of free-standing horizontal stock racks helps prevent damage to stored materials.
- Improved safety: When properly installed and used, horizontal stock racks enhance safety in the workplace. The open design provides clear visibility of stored items, reducing the risk of accidents and injuries associated with handling or retrieving materials from confined spaces.
Scalability and adaptability: Free-standing horizontal stock racks are modular systems that can be expanded or reconfigured as storage needs change. Racks can be used individually for shorter items of in multiples for longer stock.